^SCHEDULE YOUR PARTY ONLINE ^
1. What is included in your birthday party package?
2. Does Jam Hops provide food and drinks?
You may purchase our pizza package for an additional $57, which includes 3 large pizzas from Chanticlear (Choice of cheese, sausage or pepperoni). Pizzas are cut into 10-piece slices. We also provide cups and a pitcher of water. Please feel free to bring other drinks if you’d like.
3. Can I bring my own cake, cupcakes, food, or drinks?
Yes, you can with no additional cost.
4. How are Jam Hops parties set up?
Parties are 2 hours, which includes 90 minutes of playtime with a variety of games, activities, and gymnastics, plus 30 minutes of food and present time. At our Blaine/Ham Lake location, we rotate through the gym in three 30-minute rotations. At our Anoka/Ramsey location, we rotate through the gym in two 45-minute rotations.
5. When does Jam Hops offer parties?
At our Blaine/Ham Lake location, we offer parties on select Saturdays and Sundays and select Saturdays at our Anoka/Ramsey location.
6. How can I book a party?
Please click the above link to see up-to-date availability and book online!
7. Is the Ninja Zone obstacle available at both locations?
No. It is only available at our Blaine/Ham Lake location.
8. Do we need to complete a waiver to participate?
Yes. All participants are required to have an online waiver filled out and signed by their parent or guardian in order to participate in the party. The waiver can be found at the bottom right of this page. The waiver can be filled out ahead of time, or upon arrival to the party.
9. Can adults participate on the equipment?
No. We ask that anyone 18 and over not be on the equipment. Thank you for complying with this rule.
10. Are party decorations allowed?
Jam Hops does not permit helium balloons, confetti, or glitter in our facilities. We do provide tablecloths, a small Happy Birthday sign, and small table decoration.
11. Can parents, or additional adult family members stay?
Yes. They can stay, but we do have limited seating in the food and present area.
12. Do parents of the party guests have to stay?
Children 5 and younger are required to have a parent in the facility.
13. Will I have exclusive use of the gym?
No, we may have other parties, classes, or activities going on in our facilities.
14. What time should I arrive for my party?
Please arrive 15 minutes before your party time. The Jam Hops host will have your food and present area set up for you.
15. Do guests need to wear socks?
We prefer bare feet for safety.
BIRTHDAY PARTIES FOR AGES 2 & UP
AT BOTH OF OUR LOCATIONS:
BLAINE/HAM LAKE AND ANOKA/RAMSEY
CONTACT US TO SCHEDULE YOUR PARTY!
Inspiring Kids to Become LIFE CHAMPIONS!
Customer Care Representatives