We’re bringing back the best birthday parties ever! We will make a birthday for your child easy to plan and fun for kids of all ages.
Birthday parents, here’s a quick guide to all the ways we’ve made Jam Hops birthday parties safe and how to get started planning a super fun party with our Jamily.
After a few months without birthday parties, we are excited to start offering parties again and we are doing so with several added safety precautions recommended by the Minnesota Department of Health and the CDC, including:
- Cleaning and sanitizing: Our birthday party coaches are trained on our Jam Hops COVID-19 cleaning and sanitizing procedures. Our gym equipment and birthday equipment are cleaned and sanitized multiple times every day, so you can feel confident walking into your party that the birthday child and all their friends are playing on clean trampolines, Ninja obstacles, and mats. We even clean equipment between birthday party groups.
- Face covering: All birthday party participants ages 6 and up (including parents) are required to wear a face covering. For children ages 5 and under face masks are optional, but we encourage all birthday guests to wear a face covering. Face coverings are required when entering and exiting the facility, in the present-opening room, when using the restrooms, and while playing in the gym.
- Social distancing: To allow for social distancing in the gym and the present rooms, we’ve limited birthday parties to 12 children. Just as we do in our classes, coaches will encourage children to stay 6 feet apart as much as possible but understand children will be playing together in the gym. We also ask that parents of guests please drop off and pick up their child rather than staying and watching the party. This will again allow for greater distancing in the present room. With that in mind, we’d encourage parents of the birthday child to bring a camera to take lots of pictures and share with parents of guests.
- Food and beverage options: Our birthday parties usually include an option to add food and beverage provided by Jam Hops. However, we have temporarily removed that option to keep birthday children as safe as possible. Birthday parents have the option to bring desserts to share with guests, but we’d encourage individually packaged dessert items. Our water fountains are also temporarily unavailable, but water bottle filling stations are available for children to fill their own water.
Now that you know your birthday child and their friends will enjoy a safe and fun time at Jam Hops, here’s how you can get started.
- Visit our Birthday Party page for more information. If you’d like to speak with our Birthday Party Coordinator about questions you have before booking a party, you can call 763-413-0647.
- Contact our Jamily about scheduling your party! You can view our birthday party calendar online or call 763-413-0647 to book a party with our Birthday Party Coordinator. To get the date and time you’re hoping for, we’d recommend scheduling your party two months in advance.
- Work with our Birthday Party Coordinator on the details. We’ll handle most of the planning, but there are a few things we ask parents to do before the day of the party including sending out invitations, asking parents of guests to complete our online waiver, reminding party guests to be dropped off, and sharing our COVID-19 guidelines with your party guests. Easy, right?!
- Get ready for an awesome day of fun flips and tricks with our Jamily! Our birthday party coaches are always super excited to celebrate and will lead activities on the day of the party, so all you have to worry about is getting lots of pictures!
We can’t wait to celebrate with you!